Katie Miller, Strategic Business Development Manager - Education, explains how you can register as a supplier and list your programmes on CCS Dynamic Marketplace completely free of charge.
What is the Apprenticeship Training Dynamic Marketplace?
The CCS Apprenticeship Training Dynamic Marketplace agreement enables central government, public and third sector organisations to buy apprenticeship training programmes.
Users have access to a wide range of Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) registered apprenticeship training and end-point assessment providers who offer a variety of supplementary services including:
- delivery of apprenticeship training and management
- sourcing, selection and assessment, recruitment and administration of the apprentices
- tailored apprenticeship learning to suit the specific needs of the apprentice
- other relevant training to support the development of the apprentice
Becoming a supplier on the Apprenticeship Training Dynamic Marketplace
As well as being able to use the Apprenticeship Marketplace as a buyer to source ESFA approved apprenticeship training and/or end point assessments, universities, higher and further education colleges who offer approved apprenticeship training programmes and/or end point assessments, can register as suppliers.
You can also list your programmes and services on our Dynamic Marketplace completely free of charge.
Benefits of becoming a supplier in the Apprenticeship Training Dynamic Marketplace
For universities and further education colleges, listing your apprenticeship training programmes and end point assessments capabilities on our Apprenticeship Training Dynamic Marketplace will mean that:
- your services are searchable to all central government, public and third sector organisations who are registered on the Marketplace and are actively searching for solutions to support their workforce planning strategies and meet their statutory apprenticeship targets
- increased exposure of your apprenticeship training programmes and end point assessments capabilities – meaning an opportunity for growth and increased revenue. We are also able to offer suppliers insight on the future pipeline of requirements from central government departments
How to become a supplier?
Let us help your university or college to register as a supplier so that you can supply training services to the public sector.
Take a look at the CCS Apprenticeship Training Dynamic Marketplace supplier webinar which includes a step-by-step guide to registering as a supplier.
For further support and information please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.