Mobile voice and data services aggregation, early 2025
About this event
About this event
We are running regular national further competitions for mobile voice and data services under lot 2 of the Mobile Voice and Data Services (RM6261) framework or successor framework.
These further competitions aggregate the requirements of a group of customers to maximise savings based on increased volumes.
What can be bought
Mobile voice and data services
Who can join
This opportunity is available to all public and third sector organisations.
To decide if this mobile voice and data aggregation is right for you, please consider the following:
- this aggregation is not suitable if you have an urgent need
- are you confident that your requirement will be fulfilled through this competition? Please get in touch with the team if you want to learn more about the scope of this aggregation
- are you able to accept the network coverage provided by the suppliers listed under lot 2 of our Mobile Voice and Data Services (RM6261) agreement or successor framework?
- are you in a position to migrate at least 80% of your nominated connections to the winning bidder within 12 months of award of the aggregated procurement?
Why get involved?
Benefits of join this mobile voice and data services aggregation include:
- phased migration across a 12 month period – the requirement is for 80% of nominated connections to transition to the winning bidder within the first year of the contract award. This provides flexibility when existing contracts are yet to terminate and helps to avoid early termination charges
- co-terminus contract term – all connections will cease on a common end date, helping to prevent inconsistent contract end dates to simplify future procurement
- ‘build your own’ tariff approach – the aggregated procurement allows for a base connection with no line rental charge, negating zero-use costs
In a recent aggregation, we helped customers save on average 71% compared to their current rates. This is the equivalent of a £3.5 million saving for those who took part.
To find out more, read our case studies.
- customer requirements need to be submitted by 13 January 2025
- customer commitment needs to be submitted in January 2025
- the tender will be published in February 2025
- award in March 2025
- service available from May 2025
How to join the opportunity
To register your interest, please complete our online form, quoting ‘Mobile Aggregation’ and one of our team will be in touch.