Mobile voice and data services, spring 2024
About this event
We are running regular national further competitions for mobile voice and data services under lot 2 of the Mobile Voice and Data Services (RM6261) framework.
These further competitions aggregate the requirements of a group of customers to maximise savings based on increased volumes.
What can be bought
Mobile voice and data services
Who can join
This opportunity is available to all public and third sector organisations.
To decide if this mobile voice and data aggregation is right for you, please consider the following:
- this aggregation is not suitable if you have an urgent need
- are you confident that your requirement will be fulfilled through this competition? Please get in touch with the team if you want to learn more about the scope of this aggregation
- are you able to accept the network coverage provided by the suppliers listed under lot 2 of our Mobile Voice and Data Services (RM6261) agreement?
- are you in a position to migrate at least 80% of your nominated connections to the winning bidder within 12 months of award of the aggregated procurement?
Why get involved?
Benefits of join this mobile voice and data services aggregation include:
- phased migration across a 12 month period – the requirement is for 80% of nominated connections to transition to the winning bidder within the first year of the contract award. This provides flexibility when existing contracts are yet to terminate and helps to avoid early termination charges
- co-terminus contract term – all connections will cease on a common end date, helping to prevent inconsistent contract end dates to simplify future procurement
- ‘build your own’ tariff approach – the aggregated procurement allows for a base connection with no line rental charge, negating zero-use costs
In our most recent aggregation, we helped customers save on average 81% compared to their current rates. This is the equivalent of a £2.9 million saving for those who took part.
To find out more, read our latest case study.
- customer requirements need to be submitted in 15 March 2024
- customer commitment needs to be submitted in April 2024
- the tender will be published in May 2024
- award in June 2024
- service available from July 2024
How to join the opportunity
To register your interest, please complete our online form, quoting ‘Mobile Aggregation’ and one of our team will be in touch.