Microsoft aggregation, summer 2024
About this event
We are running a programme of aggregated competitions to help customers secure a value for money Microsoft Licence Solutions Partner (LSP).
These events are further competition call-off procurements which CCS carry out on behalf of a group of customers.
Watch our introductory video about Microsoft aggregations.
What can be bought?
This procurement covers all Microsoft licensing products.
Who can join?
This opportunity is available to all public and third sector organisations who purchase their licenses through an LSP (reseller).
Please note that all participating customers will receive the maximum discounts available to them from Microsoft via this competition.
Why get involved?
The benefits of joining this opportunity are:
- clear account management from the winning supplier including assistance in new products and true up/downs, suggestions to optimise your estate and ongoing contract management
- specialist support from our in-house software team
- no commitment to enter a contract
- a legally compliant route to market to appoint an LSP (reseller)
- price savings in a competitive market
- process savings from not having to run the competition yourself
On average across our Microsoft aggregations, we have helped customers from various sectors save between 2% to 3.5%.
- customer requirements need to be submitted by 8 March 2024
- the procurement will be run from end March 2024
- award mid May 2024
- for enrolments 30 June 2024 – 1 October 2024
Join the opportunity
To register your interest, please complete our online form, quoting ‘Microsoft Aggregations’ and one of our team will be in touch.