Aggregation: Mobile voice and data services Winter 2022
About this event
For many public sector organisations, the routine purchase of mobile voice and data services can lead to varying contract end dates. This makes it difficult to switch suppliers to gain better value, as savings may be reduced due to early termination charges.
To support customers with this challenge, we’re running a national further competition for mobile voice and data services under lot 6 of our Network Services 2 (RM3038) framework, to help you achieve savings which will not be reduced by early termination of existing contracts.
Who can join?
This opportunity is available to all public and third sector organisations.
To decide if this particular aggregation is right for you, please consider the following:
- do you have a requirement that can or must be fulfilled between May and August 2023? This aggregation is not suitable if you have an urgent need
- are you confident that your requirement will be fulfilled through this competition? Please get in touch with the team if you want to learn more about the scope of this aggregation
- are you able to accept the network coverage provided by the suppliers listed under lot 6 of our Network Services 2 (RM3038) agreement?
- are you in a position to migrate at least 80% of your nominated connections to the winning bidder within 12 months of award of the aggregated procurement?
Why get involved?
Benefits of join this mobile voice and data services aggregation include:
- phased migration across a 12 month period – the requirement is for 80% of nominated connections to transition to the winning bidder within the first year of the contract award. This provides flexibility when existing contracts are yet to terminate and helps to avoid early termination charges
- co-terminus contract term – all connections will cease on a common end date, helping to prevent inconsistent contract end dates to simplify future procurement
- ‘build your own’ tariff approach – the aggregated procurement allows for a base connection with no line rental charge, negating zero-use costs
In our most recent aggregation, we helped customers save on average 73% compared to their current rates. This is the equivalent of a £1.2 million saving for those who took part.
To find out more, read our latest case study.
- customer requirements need to be submitted by mid January 2023
- the procurement will be run in February 2023
- award March 2023
- service available from May 2023
How to join
To register your interest, please complete our online form, quoting ‘Mobile Aggregation Autumn 2022’ and one of our team will be in touch.