Aggregation: Microsoft Autumn/Winter 23/24
About this event
We are running a programme of aggregated competitions to assist customers in securing a value for money Microsoft Licence Solutions Partner (LSP).
These events are further competition call-off procurements which CCS carry out on behalf of a group of customers.
Our introductory video about Microsoft aggregations is available here
What can be bought?
This procurement covers all Microsoft licensing products.
Who can join?
This opportunity is available to all public and third sector organisations who purchase their licenses through an LSP (reseller)
Please note that all participating customers will receive the maximum discounts available to them from Microsoft via this competition. This is normally the discounts within DTA21 negotiated by CCS, however, some customers may receive greater discounts (e.g. health customers may be eligible for the N365 discounts).
Why get involved?
The benefits of joining this opportunity are:
- clear account management from the winning supplier including: assistance in new products and true up/downs; suggestions to optimise your estate; and ongoing contract management
- specialist support from our in house software team
- no commitment to enter a contract
- a legally compliant route to market to appoint an LSP (reseller)
- price savings in a competitive market
- process savings from not having to run the competition yourself
On average across our Microsoft aggregations, we have helped customers from various sectors save between 2% to 3.5%.
Note: this Autumn event covers both Autumn and Winter enrolments:
- customer requirements need to be submitted by 23 July 2023
- the procurement will be run in August 2023
- award by mid Sept 2023
- for enrolments from 31 Oct 2023 – 01 Apr 2024
Join the opportunity
See our Microsoft video for further information.
To register your interest, please complete our online form, quoting ‘Microsoft Aggregations’ and one of our team will be in touch.