Aggregation: Microsoft Spring 2023
About this event
To support the CCS negotiated DTA21 Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), we are running a programme of aggregated competitions to assist customers in securing a value for money Microsoft Licence Solutions Partner (LSP).
What can be bought?
This procurement covers all Microsoft licensing products.
Who can join?
This opportunity is available to all public and third sector organisations who purchase their licenses through an LSP (reseller)
Please note that all participating customers will receive the maximum discounts available to them from Microsoft via this competition. This is normally the discounts within DTA21 negotiated by CCS, however, some customers may receive greater discounts (e.g. health customers may be eligible for the N365 discounts).
Why get involved?
The benefits of joining this opportunity are:
- clear account management from the winning supplier including: assistance in new products and true up/downs; suggestions to optimise your estate; and ongoing contract management.
- specialist support from our in house software team
- no commitment to enter a contract
- a legally compliant route to market to appoint an LSP (reseller)
- price savings in a competitive market
- process savings from not having to run the competition yourself
On average across our Microsoft aggregations, we have helped customers from various sectors save between 2%-3.5%.
- customer requirements need to be submitted by 16 December 2022
- the procurement will be run in January 2023
- award by mid February 2023
- for enrolments from 31 March – 01 July 2023
Join the opportunity
Please see our Microsoft video for further information.
To register your interest, please complete our online form, quoting ‘Microsoft Aggregations’ and one of our team will be in touch.