Aggregation: Mobile voice and data services (NFC142)
About this event
For many public sector organisations, the routine purchase of mobile voice and data services can lead to varying contract end dates. This makes it difficult to switch suppliers to gain better value, as savings may be reduced due to early termination charges.
To support customers with their mobile voice and data requirements, we’re running a national further competition (NFC142) under lot 6 of our Network Services 2 (RM3038) framework, to help organisations achieve savings which would not be reduced by early termination of existing contracts.
The benefits of joining this opportunity are:
- phased migration across a 12 month period – the requirement is for 80% of nominated connections to transition to the winning bidder within the first year of the contract award. This provides flexibility when existing contracts are yet to terminate and helps to avoid early termination charges
- co-terminus contract term – all connections will cease on a common end date, helping to prevent inconsistent contract end dates to simplify future procurement
- ‘build your own’ tariff approach – the aggregated procurement allows for a base connection with no line rental charge, negating zero-use costs
Why get involved?
In our latest aggregation for mobile voice and data services in April 2021, we helped customers from the central government, health and education sectors save on average 58% compared to current customer spend, which is the equivalent saving of £2 million for those who took part.
Read our latest case study to find out more.
Who can join?
This opportunity is available to all public and third sector organisations. For this particular aggregation, please consider the following:
- you have a requirement that can or must be fulfilled between May and July 2022 – this is not suitable for those with urgent requirements.
- are confident that your requirement will be fulfilled through this competition.
- are able to accept the network coverage provided by the suppliers listed under lot 6 of our Network Services 2 (RM3038) agreement.
- are in a position to migrate at least 80% of your nominated connections to the winning bidder within 12 months of award of the aggregated procurement.
- customer requirements need to be submitted by 14 January 2022
- the procurement will be run in February 2022
- Award March 2022
- expect service to be available from May 2022
Join the opportunity
If you would like to speak to a member of our team or request a copy of the customer requirement template, please get in touch by completing our form quoting ‘Mobiles aggregation’ in the comments box.
To join one of the NFC142 customer webinars please register below:
To register your interest, please complete our online form, quoting ‘NFC142 Mobile voice and data services’ and one of our team will be in touch.