Event: Healthcare Excellence Through Technology (HETT)
About this event
Join CCS at HETT on 28-29 September and visit our stand.
Don’t miss the opportunity to have a one to one with our account managers from the health sector and technology category experts. The event is free for attendees in the health sector.
Our very own Stuart Watkins, Strategic Business Manager for NHS, will join the panel session ’Delivering True ROI with an Inclusive Digital Healthcare Landscape: Why Digital Mature Sites Prioritise Inclusive End to End Digital Services’ on Wednesday, 29 September, 1:10 pm – 1:50 pm in the ‘Digital Maturity Forum’ zone. We hope to see you there.
Description of the event:
In the dawn of a new era for digital and health tech transformation, HETT looks forward to welcoming back our health innovation communities. Join the event to share and learn best practices, practical solutions, and forward planning and in this new health and care landscape. Attend the event to get benefited from:
- CPD accredited educational sessions
- interactive activities
- networking opportunities with 100+ innovative suppliers, 130+ speakers and 3000+ digital health peers
- opportunity to ask questions to experts
You will leave with action points to push forward your digital health projects, aided with the tools and knowledge to make digital innovation a reality in your organisation.
- reducing the backlog
- remote patient monitoring
- integrated care system (ICS) strategy and transformation
- decisive action on digital inclusion
- professionalisation of informatics
- diversity and inclusion
- artificial intelligence (AI) and clinical confidence
Speakers agenda: https://hettshow.co.uk/agenda/
Link to the event: https://hettshow.co.uk/
Date: 28-29 September 2021
Location: ExCeL London