Webinar: Health customer market engagement for mobile services
About this event
In this webinar, the Network Services team will discuss how CCS are developing the Mobile Services strategy and subsequent agreements and how this is relevant to the Public Sector.
What is the Mobile Services Strategy at CCS?
The Public Sector Mobile programme is an overarching strategy for the provision of mobile voice and data services for the public sector. CCS is keen to ensure that solutions and products being developed as a result of this strategy can be utilised in all areas of the public sector, including Local Government.
Why and what do we want to hear from you?
Whilst we have previously conducted some market engagement in this area which some of you have been a part of, this was at a very high level and tested some themes about alternative ways of procuring and providing them. These customer market engagement webinars are intended to be more focussed and provide you with an opportunity for you to let us know what is important to you in future commercial agreements for Mobile Services and to learn about what we are proposing.
We would like to understand:
- outside of core service (voice, text and data) what services you would expect to be able to contract for, e.g. device supply (and how best to fund), Unified Endpoint Management, Security solutions, signal enhancement (single or multi operator environments), professional services (integration and security), mobile estate audit, strategy and health check
- are there any special terms you need to have included within a call off contract.
- are there any KPIs that you consider mandatory to be able to measure and manage supplier performance (i.e service availability or request fulfilment) and is there a requirement to integrate into current service management process / technical integrations (e.g Service Now or BMC Remedy)
- how you would like to contract for and to call off these services
- your desire to embrace new technologies to assist future mobile strategies
- your organisational policies regarding the use of further competitions and direct awards.
- your organisational policies regarding contract terms.
We are also interested in gaining a greater understanding of your Social Value policy priorities and whether the Social Value Themes and Outcomes recommended by CCS for inclusion at agreement level are suitable for you.