Government ICT virtual summit
About this event
The Government ICT conference won bronze at the conference awards for the best technology and telecoms event.
Now returning for their 17th year, the Government ICT conference is looking to build on this success and reach gold in 2021.
This event brings together over 500 senior technology and transformation leaders from central and local government.
We will explore how the public can incorporate best practice IT transformation strategies with help from expert speakers.
Our list of speakers include:
- Ian Charvill, Commercial Lead, Crown Commercial Services
- Matthew Coats, Director General, Government Automation and Business Services, Cabinet Office
- Mark Reynolds, Chief Technology Officer, NHS Digital
- Bobby Mulheir, Assistant Director: CX, Digital and IT, Bracknell Forest Council
- Alexander Holt, Head of Emerging Opportunities and Partnerships, Scottish Government
Free registration to this event is open to the public sector now with limited places on offer.