This agreement gives you access to facilities management services across the UK. Suppliers’ geographical coverage is classified by NUTS regions (40 regions of the UK as defined by the Nomenclature of Territorial Statistics).
There may also be limited opportunities for suppliers to provide international coverage for buyers procuring UK services.
There are 19 groups of related services, or ‘work packages’, provided across 9 lots. The work packages are:
- contract management
- contract mobilisation
- social value
- Carbon Net Zero
- maintenance services including the maintenance of business assets such as ventilation, security systems and plumbing systems
- statutory obligations such as portable appliance testing and condition surveys
- landscaping services
- catering services such as meeting hospitality, event catering, full restaurant services and vending services
- cleaning services such as routine and reactive cleaning services, including pest control
- workplace FM Services
- visitor support services such as reception duties and car park management
- security services including guarding services such as alarm response, access control, passess and perimeter guarding
- waste services including the collection, storage and removal of general, recycled, classified, clinical and medical waste
- miscellaneous FM services
- defence FM services such as training estates and firing ranges
- occupancy and property management services
- Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM)
- helpdesk services
- management of billable works
All suppliers can provide the core services listed in the work packages. Suppliers can also provide a number of additional services.
If you are a consultant working on behalf of a public sector organisation, you must sign a non-disclosure agreement and get the organisation you are working for to complete a consultant approval form. These documents can be found on this page and once completed should be emailed to email@example.com