The framework uses a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) which helps customers find relevant suppliers through a filtering system.If you're a supplier and want to join the DPS please use this link to register.
HSCN Access Services DPS
- the dynamic nature of the DPS improves your choice and value for money
- HSCN-compliant connectivity services
- supplementary services, including PSN connectivity, cloud access, ISP services, virtual routing and forwarding (VRF), network access and security, virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and intrusion prevention and detection
- professional services to support transition and implementation
- lower cost compared to previous N3 services
Please read the 'How to buy' tab below for detailed instructions on how to find out which suppliers are on this agreement.
- Lot 1: HSCN Access Services
- Register as a buyer. Note: although pages are headed 'Supplier registration' this is also where you can register as a buyer.
- You now have 2 options:
- View appointed suppliers
- Click on the link to create a new category export. This is how you filter the suppliers that can meet your requirements.
- Use the filtering tool to specify your requirements. This will create a list of capable suppliers.
- Export the list of suppliers and contact details (export is to an Excel spreadsheet).
- Quit the DPS
- Use the list to run a further competition. Invite the suppliers identified by the DPS to bid against your detailed specification, evaluation criteria and contract format.
- The list is valid for only 2 working days, because new suppliers may be applying to join at any point. If your further competition excludes eligible suppliers it potentially breaches procurement regulations. Obtain a fresh supplier list (steps 3.2 to 5) if you don't use your list within 2 working days.
- You can use CCS's eSourcing tool to run a further competition. The tool is free to use for public sector buyers.
- Allow at least 10 days for supplier responses, or longer for more complex requirements
- Evaluate the responses
- Request from winning supplier(s) any required evidence that they can meet your requirements. Set them a deadline for submitting evidence of 2 days.
- If you're satisfied with the evidence, award the contract
- Where appropriate, notify of the award on Contracts Finder.
- More detailed guidance is available in the attached documents.
- RM3825 HSCN Access Services DPS Buyer Guide v1.1
- RM3825 Individual Self Serve Customer Further competition guidance v2.0
- RM3825 How to use the DPS portal
- RM3825 DPS Call Off Terms v6.3
- RM3825 HSCN DPS access services agreement v6.3
- RM3825 Generic aggregated procurement RFP v2.0
- RM3825 Annex 1 - Template Order form v3
- RM3825 Clarification Questions v1.0