Vehicle Conversions DPS
This agreement provides a range of services to convert vehicles for different operational purposes.
The framework uses a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) which helps customers find relevant suppliers through a filtering system.
Suppliers provide services organised by:
- vehicle type
- service types
- product and sub-product
New suppliers can apply to join at any point. When you register as a supplier please use the D-U-N-S number option. This is a flexible, easy-to-use and OJEU compliant system.
- new suppliers can apply to join at any point, increasing your choice
- you can build specifications, competitions and contracts to suit your needs
- supports localism and social value
- wide supply chain for specialist services.
- your supplier may be able to benefit from the same level of discount as you (our customer) would be entitled to, when procuring vehicles
Please read the 'How to buy' tab below for detailed instructions on how to find out which suppliers are on this framework.
- Lot 1 : Vehicle Conversion DPS
- Register as a buyer. Note: although pages are headed ‘Supplier registration’ this is also where you can register as a buyer.
- You now have 2 options:
- View appointed suppliers
- Click on the link to create a new category export. This is how you filter the suppliers that can meet your requirements.
- Use the filtering tool to specify your conversion requirements, including geographical region(s). This will create a list of capable suppliers.
- Export the list of suppliers and contact details (export is to an Excel spreadsheet). Save the list for future reference.
- Quit the DPS
- Use the list to run a further competition. Invite the suppliers identified by the DPS to bid against your detailed specification, evaluation criteria and contract format.
- The list is valid for only 2 working days, because new suppliers may be applying to join at any point. If your further competition excludes eligible suppliers it potentially breaches procurement regulations. Obtain a fresh supplier list (steps 3b to 5) if you don’t use your list within 2 working days
- You can use CCS’s eSourcing tool to run a further competition. The tool is free to use for public sector buyers.
- Allow at least 10 days for supplier responses, or longer for more complex requirements
- Evaluate the responses.
- Request from winning supplier(s) any required evidence that they can meet your requirements. Set them a deadline for submitting evidence of 2 days
- If you’re satisfied with the evidence, award the contract.
- Where appropriate, notify of the award on Contracts Finder.
More detailed guidance is available in the attached documents.