National Fuels 3
Provides liquid fuels, heating oil and automotive fuels to all public sector customers. Also includes all associated services connected to using fuels such as biomass, tank maintenance and Energy Bureau Services.
It will be available to all UK public sector organisations, including central government departments and their agencies, the wider public sector and charities.
Products you can buy under this agreement include:
- heating oil (kerosene)
- transport fuel (diesel and petrol)
- liquid petroleum gas (LPG) in cylinders
- liquified natural gas (LNG)
You will also be able to buy products and services associated with using solid fuels, such as:
- greases and lubricants
- tank replacement and maintenance
- fuel testing
- energy bureau services
Suppliers will provide fuel by regional postcodes. These will consist of 14 different post-coded regions, lots 101 to 114.
The agreement will run for 4 years. There will be no option to extend past this.
You will be able to connect with a supplier at any time during this agreement, and run a contract for up to 4 years from when supply starts.
- regional or national supply
- weekly pricing: we will publish prices on the RM6177 webpage weekly
- discount on early payment options (such as Direct Debit)
- contract management to make sure that service levels and performance indicators are met
- comprehensive management information: includes Service Level Agreement and Performance Indicators
- Collection, analysis, and reporting of energy data to provide insights and recommendations for energy efficiency improvements and cost savings
- availability of extra services such as, supplier managed inventory and replenishment
- a dedicated customer service team to support and manage questions
- choice of billing format including consolidated billing, electronic billing and paper billing. Customers will also be able to access Bill Validation under lot 5.
Lot 1: Liquid Fuels (14 regional lots 101 – 114, 115 national lot )
Lot 2 : LPG
Lot 3: Biomass Fuels
Lot 4: Associated Services
Lot 5: Bureau Services
Customer engagement will take place in April 2023
Supplier engagement has started with current suppliers and will take place between January 2023 and March 2023. Any suppliers who are interested in this upcoming agreement should email RM6305@crowncommercial.gov.uk
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)
|Contract notice in Find a Tender (FTS)
|Not available yet
|January to April 2023
|Drafting of procurement documents
|November 2022 to November 2023
|Publication of FTS notice