Allows you to outsource the management of your staff bank. There are 2 service models available:
- outsourcing of any or all elements of the staff bank management except for the employment or engagement of the workers
- outsourcing of any or all elements of the staff bank management including the employment or engagement of the workers
A staff bank refers to workers who provide flexible cover and support to permanent staff for planned and unplanned gaps in staffing. You can use the staff bank to help you manage your workforce and maximise shift fill rates.
Services that suppliers can provide as part of a managed staff bank include:
- internal and external recruitment of bank workers
- ensuring workers are compliant with NHS employers employment check standards
- pay rolling the workers
- performance management services
- management of the agency cascade where the bank cannot fill a particular requirement
Contracts can be let for any period, but typically will be 3 to 4 years, this will depend on your workforce strategy. Call off contracts will not expire when this agreement ends, but will run their full course.