You can lease the full range of vehicles available from vehicle manufacturers, including converted, specialist and municipal vehicles (such as bin lorries, road cleaning and operational vehicles).
All fuel types are available to lease including electric, hybrid and hydrogen derivatives.
You will be able to lease vehicles that are currently available in the market as well as those that will be developed and brought to market by vehicle manufacturers during the term of this agreement.
You can access quotes for leasing standard build passenger cars and vans through our Fleet Portal.
Available services include:
- sourcing vehicles that are either leased, purchased or hired on behalf of a buyer
- managing a buyers own fleet and all services associated with running a fleet such as:
- managing the servicing maintenance and repair of vehicles
- fleet administration tasks
- support with creating a fleet policy
- support to transition to low emission vehicles
- driver training and risk assessment services
You can set up a vehicle salary sacrifice car scheme. This scheme will enable your employees to get a brand new, low cost car of their choice for a single monthly deduction of their salary before tax and National Insurance.
You also have the option to set up a scheme to support your organisation’s green agenda and help cut organisational costs. You can specify which vehicles you want to include in your scheme. For example, only Ultra Low Emissions Vehicles (ULEV).
This agreement will run for 4 years until its expiry on 7 February 2027.