This framework is produced by the Workforce Alliance, which consists of two public sector organisations: NHS Procurement in Partnership and Crown Commercial Service (CCS). Together we provide extensive expertise and experience to support customers using this framework.
Collectively we will help NHS trusts to improve efficiency, save money and find effective staffing solutions.
The Workforce Alliance will explore the whole Health Workforce services portfolio to and support future recruitment strategies in the NHS and the public sector.
This is the first framework launched by the Workforce Alliance in response to, and aligned with, recommendations for international recruitment set out in the NHS Long Term Plan and the NHS People Plan.
The framework addresses the NHS need to increase international recruitment to fill existing vacancies. By offering a compliant route to market the framework for International Recruitment ensures compliance with NHS pre-employment standards, connecting trusts with dedicated staff working hard to treat people with care, compassion and dignity.
- access to a wide range of experienced international recruitment organisations that are all awarded by us to ensure a framework wide standard of quality
- within our framework we ensure providers:
- meet government requirements on good industry practice, codes of practice, legislation, voluntary arrangements, regulations
- are responsible for relocation, pastoral support and satisfaction of the employee
- are aware of their worker’s licensing situation and requirements
- keep up to date with Brexit, regulatory changes, language testing, and immigration policy
- are compliant with procurement regulations
There are 35 suppliers on this agreement
- Lot 1a: Single Staff Group Sourcing: Nursing and Midwifery
- Lot 1b: Single Staff Group Sourcing: Medical (Including GPs) and Dental Staff
- Lot 1c: Single Staff Group Sourcing: Other Staff
- Lot 2: Multi-Staff Group Sourcing
To use this agreement without any access fee, please contact your procurement hub and we will promptly get back to you with an access agreement.
NHS Procurement in Partnership is a four-hub collaboration between:
- NHS Commercial Solutions
- East of England NHS Collaborative Procurement Hub
- NHS North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative
- NHS London Procurement Partnership, previously known as NHS Collaborative Procurement Partnership (CPP)
Take a look at the flyer for contact details.