This agreement offers a range of contact centre services including telephony, email and web-based communications.
It is available to UK public sector bodies, including central government and arm’s length bodies and agencies, non-departmental public bodies, NHS bodies, local authorities and the wider public sector.
The services have been divided into 2 lots:
- lot 1 – Specialist Contact Centre Consultancy Service.
- lot 2 – Contact Centre Services
The duration of the agreement is 4 years. It replaces lot 5 of the Creative Solutions (RM988) framework which expired in March 2017.
- facilitates the use of digital channels to reduce contact centre costs
- opportunities to optimise workflow across multiple contracts to smooth peaks and troughs of activity
- customer satisfaction measures to optimise operations
- CCS will monitor your satisfaction with suppliers’ performance.
To use this agreement you will need approval from your organisation and the Professional Assurance Communications Control Team.
Approval is required for expenditure over £100,000 for all Central Government departments and arm’s length bodies. Below £100,000, your director of communication is responsible for approval.
Wider public sector organisations may have different approvals processes depending on expenditure. Budget approval should be sought before continuing with planning your requirements.
More info on the Professional Assurance Communications Control process and the request template can be found on the Cabinet Office website. All queries relating to this control should be directed to:
CCS will provide step-by-step guidance on this process.
Read the guidance on how to run a further competition via the eSourcing suite.