This agreement provides a one-stop-shop for new office, residential and storage furniture via an offering of Core furniture products. Non Core items are also available. It provides a repair and renovation service to encourage reuse of existing furniture. The framework includes services associated with furniture, such as delivery and installation. The framework caters for a range of contracting authorities.
Supply, Delivery and Installation of Furniture and Associated Services
- Supports using SMEs and adding social value
- Maximum standard rates fixed for the first two years of the framework and may be reduced by suppliers during further competition
- Management information allows CCS to track buying patterns to identify further savings
- Repair and renovation service
- Specific key performance indicators can be tailored to individual contracting authority.
You can access the required goods and services via Direct Award (lots 1 – 3 only) or Further Competition (value dependent). Further Competition is estimated around 4 weeks (dependent upon requirements). You will need to complete the Customer User Agreement, and return this to CCS before you run a Further Competition.
Framework rates for lots 1- 3 are available on request from firstname.lastname@example.org
- RM3812 Customer user agreement v2
- RM3812 Schedule 2 general specification v1
- RM3812 Schedule 4 call-off terms and order form
- RM3812 Lot 1 specification 1
- RM3812 Lot 1 suppliers unpriced catalogues V2.0
- RM3812 Lot 2 unpriced catalogues v1
- RM3812 Customer guidance V1.3_0
- RM3812 Supplier change document v1