This is a single product agreement providing legal advice on corporate finance to government departments, executive agencies and arm’s length bodies for high-value, high-profile and complex projects. All suppliers commit to provide all the listed mandatory corporate finance services. Suppliers can also offer some optional specialisms, specifically international in scope.
You can purchase services under this agreement by direct award or further competition. The agreement replaces some elements of RM919.
- One panel with reduced number of suppliers makes the call-off process easier
- Provides external legal services at competitive cost while improving quality
- Competitive rates across practitioner grades
Read the customer guidance and information on the services offered in the documents section below.
Read the supplier prospectuses and the ordering procedure which can be found at schedule 5, an addendum of the framework agreement.
You can purchase services under this agreement by direct award or further competition. For further competitions use CCS’s eSourcing suite, which contains competition templates. Read the eSourcing tool guidance for help with registration and navigation.
- RM3787 Contract notice OJEU
- RM3787 eSourcing customer guidance
- RM3787 Call off order form v2
- RM3787 FaCLS customer guidance v2
- RM3787 Optional specialism matrix
- RM3787 Ordering procedure
- RM3787 Panel services
- RM3787 Panel terms and conditions v2
- RM3787 Secondment agreement template
- RM3787 Supplier prospectus list v16
- RM3787 Authorised panel customer list