Data and Application Solutions
pdf, 255.63 KB
We understand that you want your organisation to run as smoothly as possible. Our range of software-led office systems for the public sector make finding the right fit quick, easy and cost effective.
With Data and Application Solutions (DAS) you can buy, implement, test and deliver a wide range of software solutions – as well as hardware and professional services – all in one procurement. Professional services can include design, implementation, configuration, integration with other software, staff training, support and maintenance.
DAS is split into 5 groups. This makes it much easier to search for your requirement, with 14 lots covering the following areas:
- enterprise applications
- local government
- health and social care
- police and emergency services
The range of benefits we can offer you
- EU compliant and regulated
- favourable terms and conditions using the new Public Sector Contract (PSC)
- tailored lots to meet your sectors’ needs
- a simple and cost-effective route to market
- buy cloud, on-premise or a combination of both
- a wide range of services from design to maintenance
- maximum call off length is 5 years with an optional extension of up to 2 years at your discretion
- all software licences, associated professional services and hardware can be delivered under one competition
- support and maintenance options to help you extend a product’s lifecycle
- online catalogue functionality across all lots though our Government eMarketplace
- procurement support from a dedicated and knowledgeable team at CCS
- over 75 years combined experience
- value for money
- maximum rates are capped for the life of the framework
- pre-market engagement undertaken with vendors and suppliers to deliver value for money
At CCS, we’re experts in procurement. Our teams use their deep category knowledge to create a wealth of resources for the public and third sector. Explore the below brochure to find out how we can help you find the right procurement solutions for your organisation.
Is there something we can help you with?
To learn more about how we can support your technology related procurement needs, please get in touch.
A dedicated team member will respond to you within 24-48 hoursSend another message
Sorry, an error occured
Please try sending your message againTry again
Talk to us
CCS customer services team is available
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.