Why choose our Construction Works and Associated Services agreement
- Standard boilerplate amendments: The framework agreement provides standardised ‘boilerplate’ amendments for central government to ensure consistent implementation of government policy and to reduce the need for unnecessary drafting, creating a more efficient standardised approach
- Progressive: The framework takes account of key industry objectives outlined in Construction 2025, the Construction Playbook , the Common Minimum Standards for Construction and the Industrial Strategy (Construction Sector Deal)
- Advanced alliancing capability: The framework includes optional, advanced, innovative contract arrangements allowing customers to procure programmes of work as self managed sub-alliances to increase consistency, efficiency and improved value. We actively manage framework performance and fulfil the role of alliance manager on each lot to ensure continuous service improvement
- Verified supply chain: Supplier Alliance Members and their strategic suppliers have completed financial and technical compliance reviews
- Value for money: The framework facilitates a life cycle and whole life cost approach, with a high focus on quality. Clients have the flexibility to alter the quality/cost weightings at competition stage
- Social value: The framework has a strong focus on Social Value and customers can use the Themes Outcomes and Measures (TOMS) Framework to measure outcomes
- Sustainability: The CWAS framework works hard to supports customers and suppliers to work together to achieve sustainable solutions throughout the lifecycle of a project or programme, with a focus on the whole life cost approach, waste reduction and high quality standards, such as BREEAM.
- Fast and flexible: provides a streamlined, guided route to access a comprehensive pre-approved selection of suppliers either through direct award or a competitive process. Accessible through all procurement routes, tendering methods, design methodologies and payment arrangements. All of the most commonly used standard forms of contract are available at call off stage.