The CCS Purchasing Platform has 3 catalogues which provide a simplified way to buy everyday products online:
- Technology products
- Office supplies.
- Multifunction devices for printing, copying and scanning.
How to buy
- Sign up for the Purchasing Platform to access the catalogues
- There are two options for buying multifunction print/copy/scan devices:
- Small range of predefined devices if you know exactly what you want
- Automated guide through the purchasing process to help you determine requirements. You can add software options such as cloud-based mobile printing, authentication by ID card and follow-me printing. Suppliers can then bid for business.
- Low volume, low value items and everyday products, such as office supplies, including for immediate delivery.
- Purchase order
- Debit, credit or ePCS cards
- Your in-house payment process.
Who can use
Anyone authorised to access the DPS Marketplace as a public sector buyer on behalf of your organisation.
Time to supply
- From next day.
- Dynamic pricing with the ability to update every 20 minutes
- Automated buying guide to help you determine requirements for print/scan/copy machines
- Built in benchmarking
- Over 300,000 products
- Smart basket recalculates including delivery charges when the purchase is for multiple items.
- Products only – not suitable for purchasing services