eMarketplace provides catalogue-style purchasing for:
- traffic management technology
- fuels for heating and transport
- personal protective equipment (PPE)
- office supplies for central government and the wider public sector
- technology products
- multifunction devices (print, scan, copy)
- networks and telecommunications services
How to buy
- register to use eMarketplace
- once registered, you can browse and make purchases, or use an electronic request for quote (also known as Dynamic Marketplace) for low-value, simple requirements
- it is also possible to integrate eMarketplace with your organisation’s purchase to pay system. For more information contact the provider (Procserve) directly.
- low-value requirements when fixed pricing isn’t available through a catalogue but your need cannot be met by a framework – use electronic request for quote (RFQ)
- simple requirement requiring fast delivery – use catalogues.
Not appropriate for:
- complex requirements which should be fulfilled through further competition from a framework
- requirements which are available through the CCS Purchasing Platform.
- purchase order/manual invoice
- lodged card
- fully integrated purchase to pay process.
Who can use
Available to all public sector buyers as a web-based application. Integration with purchase to pay system available as a long-term solution.
Time to supply
From next day delivery, dependent on procurement route.
- electronic requests make it easier for SMEs to bid for work
- short tender process.
- limited content
- fixed contract terms
- evaluation not available within the RFQ tool.