eMarketplace provides catalogue-style purchasing for:
- Traffic management technology
- Fuels for heating and transport
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Office supplies for central government and the wider public sector
- Technology products
- Multifunction devices (print, scan, copy)
How to buy
- Register to use eMarketplace
- Once registered, you can browse and make purchases, or use an electronic request for quote (also known as Dynamic Marketplace) for low-value, simple requirements
- It is also possible to integrate eMarketplace with your organisation’s purchase to pay system. For more information contact the provider (Procserve) directly.
- Low-value requirements when fixed pricing isn’t available through a catalogue but your need cannot be met by a framework – use electronic request for quote (RFQ)
- Simple requirement requiring fast delivery – use catalogues.
Not appropriate for:
- Complex requirements which should be fulfilled through further competition from a framework
- Requirements which are available through the CCS Purchasing Platform.
- Purchase order/manual invoice
- Lodged card
- Fully integrated purchase to pay process.
Who can use
Available to all public sector buyers as a web-based application. Integration with purchase to pay system available as a long-term solution.
Time to supply
From next day delivery, dependent on procurement route.
- Electronic requests make it easier for SMEs to bid for work
- Short tender process.
- Limited content
- Fixed contract terms
- Evaluation not available within the RFQ tool.