You can use the Digital Marketplace to find technology services and specialists for digital projects.
Digital Marketplace is divided into 3 frameworks:
- Digital Outcomes and Specialists (DOS) where you can choose specialist individuals and teams for digital projects, and recruit user research participants and labs
- G-Cloud where you can choose cloud services, such as hosting, software as a service, and support
- Crown Hosting for mission critical datacentres.
How to buy
To help define your requirements, read the government’s digital service manual.
Each of the 3 frameworks has its own buyers’ guide:
- Crown Hosting.
- Digital service projects, such as researching and building new customer-facing website services, digital transformation projects.
Not appropriate for:
- Any tangible products.
Standard invoices against purchase orders.
Who can use
All public sector organisations.
Time to supply
Depends on the complexity of your requirements and the number of suppliers. Finding a digital specialist should take about 4 weeks from writing the requirements.
- Range of services, individuals and teams available to meet digital project requirements
- Flexible frameworks support projects from small to large.
- No direct award in DOS, further competition only.