12/06/2020 – RM6003 Briefing template update. This document now complies with recent changes to legislation to make sure your departmental Data Protection Officer has signed off the template. This is in line with the Information Commissioner’s Office guidance. There is also a data privacy impact assessment template, which you can use as a guide to help you identify and minimise the data protection risks particularly within programmatic buying. For more information on this or support please email Sophie Dickens.
03/01/2020 – RM6003 Briefing template update.
- Marketing and research brochure
- RM6003 Customer guidance v1
- RM6003 Specification v1
- RM6003 Call off t and c v3
- RM6003 Letter of appointment v3
- RM6003 Redacted framework agreement terms v3
- RM6003 Contract notice OJEU
- RM6003 (Optional) DPIA draft template
- RM6003 OmniGov media buying brief template
- RM6003 Invoicing FAQ
- RM6003 - FAQ's v1.1