The agreement provides public sector organisations with access to print and digital subscriptions to a range of titles. A wide scope of subjects is available to meet needs across the public sector. If required, subscriptions to journals not on the list can be requested. Associated services such as delivery and subscription management are also available.
- Single process and point of contact for orders, renewals, cancellations
- Single portal for access to digital journals.
This is a single supplier framework and customers can buy by direct award.
To place a direct award:
- Confirm that framework schedule 2: Goods and services and key performance indicators (specification) meets your requirements
- Decide if you will be accessing the agreement via your own contract or as part of a collaborative contract with your department or other organisations – it is not advisable to add additional customers retrospectively
- Complete and agree your contract with the supplier
- Quote the framework title and reference number (RM3797) on the contract.
How to access the pricing matrix
Full details of the supplier’s tendered pricing for each journal title and their fixed percentage discount levels can be found on CCS’ eSourcing tool (registration required).
If you have not used CCS’ eSourcing tool before, read the guidance.