Front Office Counter Services
Allows the public sector to access a range of front office counter services at in-store locations across the UK. This will give the general public access to services such as passport applications and driving licence submissions and renewals.
The public sector can use this agreement to provide citizens with a way to access services in person and from a range of locations across the UK. This will increase the accessibility of many services including:
- in person identity verification
- the in person checking and sending of documents
- the issuing of government documents such as passports and driving licences
- customers being able to pay in store for services such as passport renewal and topping up their travel cards
- support for citizens applying for government services using electronic devices (such as tablets)
- other related services where customers may find face to face help useful
- gives the public access to face-to-face services across the UK
- increased social value by reaching out to communities across the UK
- inclusive access to government services that meets the needs of all customers, regardless of their personal circumstances
We have already held a number of virtual customer engagement meetings with our existing stakeholders.
Engagement sessions will be on-going and the feedback we receive will help us to shape the strategy of this agreement.
We will carry out further customer engagement sessions in 2022. To register your interest for this agreement, email the team.
To be confirmed
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Read PIN|
|Contract notice in Find a Tender Service (FTS)||Not available yet|
|Tender documents||Not available yet|
|Pre-market engagement||Spring/Summer 2022|
|Drafting of procurement documents||Winter 2022|
|Publication of FTS||March 2023|
|Agreement award||September 2023|