Logistics Processors with associated Consolidation Hub functionality
This will initially be a pilot programme in the South West of England, this pilot area will have two regions out of the 17 regions identified.
The aim is the appointment of potentially 17 logistic suppliers – 1 supplier per identified region. This procurement activity will be via an OJEU for a single framework, lotted into 17 regions.
This links with 2 two other procurements
- RM6131 Food which will contract with the food producers
- RM6227 Technology and Management Agent which will contract with the technology and management supplier who will be the customer point of contact
This online portal will be the only point of contact for buyers and the logistics suppliers will the initial produce from Suppliers, transport it to a consolidation hub, ensure the order is completely fulfilled and then deliver to the customer. The Technology and Management Agent (RM6227) will coordinate the whole of the order from food selection to delivery.
All suppliers to be appointed in a phased approach, with the pilot area suppliers activated first, following this, each region will be brought online when the agreement is activated nationally.
The details of customer engagements activities will be listed here as and when they become available. In the meantime, you can find more information by following the links below.
- Q&A for food supply and delivery platform webinar
- Feedback for BANES pilot food model contract
- CCS Communication to stakeholders
- RM6227 CCS communication to external stakeholders (food)
- Stakeholder comms December 2020
We gave a food supply and delivery webinar for technology suppliers in June that outlines how CCS will deliver this agreement. You can watch a recording of the session on Youtube.
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Not available yet|
|Contract Notice in OJEU||Not available yet|
|Download tender documents||Not available yet|
|Drafting procurement documents||TBC|
|Publication of OJEU||TBC|