This agreement will deliver a UK-wide, SME-inclusive food procurement service for public sector food buyers.
It will address government policy in the following areas:
- improve food security
- improve transparency of provenance and accountability within food supply chains
- improve performance on energy, waste, social and environmental factors of food production
- reduce diet related disease burden
- boost regional economies in every region of the UK
- improve value and reduce cost for public purse
A Prior Information Notice (PIN) has recently been published.
We will be hosting engagement workshops to discuss the scope and approach in more detail, and gather your valued feedback and input to ensure we meet customer needs to deliver commercial benefit.
We will let you know about upcoming webinars via our mailing list and also on this page. To receive these email updates, whether you are a supplier or customer, please email email@example.com
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Read PIN|
|Contract Notice in OJEU||Not available yet|
|Download tender documents||Download|