20/04/21 – We have extended this agreement. The new end date is 9 July 2022.
Technology Expense Management
Technology expense management (TEM) helps to manage telecom and technology estates. It gives insight on asset status, costs, location and ownership; an ability to track all asset types; management of the full asset lifecycle from procurement through to decommission.
The TEM service will analyse and compare billing information, contractual terms and usage data to:
- Drive cost reductions and avoidance
- Identify historic errors
- Find opportunities for making short and medium term benefits
- Provide an up to date view on your inventory
- Provide insight to better match services with demand
Open to all central government departments, their arm’s length bodies, devolved administrations, the wider public sector and third sector organisations via direct award.
Access to the TEM portal must end when the framework ends. This means that the start date for call-off contracts for Services 1 to 4 must be before 10 July 2020, or on 9 July 2021 if CCS chooses to extend the framework. Customers will be advised of any extension to the framework well in advance.
- Increased visibility and control via reporting chargeback and dashboards
- Opportunity to save 20% of annual telecom spend in year one
- Transparent asset management and inventory tracking
- Invoice processing efficiencies
- Freeing up human resources from administrative tasks
- Service optimisation
- Improved vendor management
- Providing intelligent data to plan for future procurements
Direct award only
This is a single supplier agreement, delivered by Calero, via direct award.
Prices are dependent on the service being taken. Gainshare is available on some services.
If you are interested in the prices offered under this framework please email our team.
To make a direct award please follow the Customer Guidance document, the agreement Terms and Conditions and the Call-Off template order form