This agreement is for electricity supply and additional services covering site works, automated meter reading (AMR), services to reduce consumption, and supplying energy from renewable sources. It has a single supplier, British Gas, and is for the supply of non-half hourly (NHH) electricity. It is open to all public sector bodies.
The Supply of Electricity and Ancillary Services
- Savings through significant aggregation
- A transparent, not for profit charging structure for our services
- Regular updates on purchases and prices to support budgeting
- Access to energy from renewable sources
- Dedicated supplier-customer service team.
This is a single-supplier agreement with British Gas. Under this arrangement the CCS trading team aggregates the electricity supply requirements of all buyers and negotiates a price for supply on your behalf.
- RM3791 Contract notice v1
- RM3791 Customer access agreement annex 2 v1
- RM3791 Customer access agreement guidance v1
- RM3791 Customer access agreement v1
- RM3791 Customer application process v1
- RM3791 Energy FAQs v1
- RM3791 Energy trading product types v1
- RM3791 New organisation request form v1
- RM3791 Novation template v1
- RM3791 Utilities and fuels v1
- RM3791 What is an MPAN number v1
- RM3791 Site Addition Template v3