01/04/2019 – Update – This framework has been extended to 31/05/2020, please contact our customer services team if you have any questions.
Media Monitoring and Evaluation & Related Services
This agreement provides access to agencies offering media monitoring services so buyers can monitor, analyse and evaluate print, broadcast, digital and social media coverage. It also provides access to self-service tools to monitor and analyse social media.
This framework is open to central government and organisations across the public sector. In most cases, you will need to undertake a further competition to appoint a supplier from the framework.
- Suppliers’ experience, expertise and commitment to quality are assessed at the time of the initial procurement
- Alerts customers to emerging news stories based on keywords and topics
- Cost effective and efficient means of monitoring and evaluating media coverage
- T&Cs incorporate best practice.
Before using this agreement you should ensure that you receive internal approval. Customer guidance (see attached documents) on use of this agreement includes advice on best practice for contracting with suppliers.
In most cases, you will need to undertake a further competition to access the framework, but if you have a simple requirement valued at less than £20,000 per year you have the option to award a contract directly. Guidance for the direct award process is available in the documents section.
To run a further competition, you can use CCS’s eSourcing tool.
- RM3708 Marketing comms research brochure v5.2
- RM3708 Call off tc v1
- RM3708 Customer guidance v1.0
- RM3708 Direct award guidance pack
- RM3708 Framework schedule 2 part A Specification v1
- RM3708 Optional services Media monitoring and evaluation services Lot 1 v1
- RM3708 Short order form for low value contracts v2
- RM3708 Contract notice OJEU v1
- RM3708 Prior information notice PIN v1