Read our guidance (see documents section):
- Customer application process slide deck (PDF)
- Utilities and fuels
- Energy trading product types.
Email email@example.com to receive the required document pack. Registering with a supplier takes at least 25 to 30 working days so be sure to return the completed forms to us at least 30 days before the date on which you’d like to transfer.
- Customer access agreement: This sets out the rights and responsibilities CCS and the buyer have to each other. It’s part of a set of documents and complements with conditions in the agreement and supply contract compiled as part of the OJEU procurement process. We will send you a customer pack when you return your signed customer access agreement (see ‘RM1076 Customer access agreement v1‘)
- Site addition template: (see the documents section) This provides details of all the sites you wish to transfer. It includes supporting information such as VAT and emergency contact details forms. We explain the template in your customer pack
- Supply agreement (model contract): Complete with each supplier who will be providing your natural gas.
Once the energy team has received the completed documents they will register your sites with the supplier.
Objection from existing supplier:
Occasionally the new supplier receives an objection from an existing supplier when they come to register a site. For example, if:
- There’s an existing contract in place
- The contract still has time to run
- There’s debt on the account.
Check your current contract dates and notice periods, give notice to your current supplier, if required, and ensure you are up to date with payments.
When this is complete, we’ll send you notification of your price and confirm details for your key contacts.